Single Contribution Plan
SINGLE CONTRIBUTION PLAN
- Build your investment portfolio through a single-contribution plan.
- Select investment funds managed by internationally renowned investment firms.
- Make additional contributions at any time according to your ability to save or your risk tolerance.
- Make full or partial withdrawals from the surrender values available in your plan at any time.
- Receive the benefits of the plan at the time you define.
Contributions The contract allows the participant to start a plan with a single contribution from $ 10,000. You can make additional contributions at any time, provided that each additional contribution is at least $ 1,000.
Eligibility Up to 75-years-old at time of issuance. Not available to citizens or residents of the United States or
Cayman Islands. Subject to verification of source of funds.
Currency Contributions must be made in US dollars and benefits will be paid in the same currency.
Contributions By direct debit, credit card, wire transfer or check.
Payment of Contributions You decide when to start receiving benefits. You can receive a lump sum distribution or elect to receive a regular flow of income.
Payment of Benefits Each contribution is applied to the allocation of units in the funds selected for the valuation of the contract. The final yield will depend on the change in value of the accumulated units, minus the management and administration fees.
Flexibility You can cancel your contract at any time fully or partially subject to deduction of a surrender charge. No fee will be applied to withdrawals of funds that have been invested for 7 or more years. Withdrawals within the first seven contract years will be subject to a decreasing fee. In addition, each year you may surrender, without incurring any surrender fee, up to 10% of the contributions received more than five years and less than seven years before the date of surrender.